If your site will require constant changes and regular updates, you will need a maintenance plan to avoid heavy costs for every little change you request.
How maintenance plans work:
- You get an allocated number of hours with each package
- Those hours represent the maximum amount of time that our developers will spend working on any changes you request to your site
- Every time you request a change, we will subtract the amount of time it takes the developer to complete the request from your allocated monthly hours.
What does a maintenance package actually cover:
- Additions and changes of general content (words, images, menus, etc) to existing pages or slideshows
- Uploading new articles to your blog/news page
- R499 p/m
- 3 hours p/m
- R999 p/m
- 6 hours p/m
- R1499 p/m
- 10 hours p/m